• How does my message look in Morse code?
You can go here to type in your message and see its translation in Morse code.
• Can I custom a name, a date, or numbers onto the piece?
Messages in names, dates, and numbers are all welcome. However, numbers in Morse code are longer than usual and sometimes they won’t fit on your piece. In those cases, we will contact you to suggest shortening the message.
• How do I know if the message is too long?
We limit 8 characters for a bracelet and 9 characters for a necklace. However please follow the steps below to determine if your message is too long or not.
First, go here to type in your message and translate it into Morse code:
Each letter is translated into Morse code, which consists of dots and dashes. Please count to see how many dots and dashes your message has in total.
Once you have the count of dots & dashes, here is the rule of thumb:
- For a bracelet, we recommend to have between 20 to 25 count max.
- For a necklace, we recommend to have between 25 to 30 count max.
There are occasions where we can make exception even when your message exceeds the limit above. Please contact us here for further consultation.
• You have a limit of 8 letters and my word/phrase has 9 letters, can it be done?
The answer is - it depends. The letter limit is to ensure that your message will look nice and balance on your piece. However exceptions can be made on a case to case basis. Please contact us here with the custom word you'd like to request and the design you want to use. We will be able to determine if it is possible to accommodate your request.
• What’s the difference between “custom your own” and the pre-labeled pieces like Sister, Mother, BFF, etc.?
We have listings with the popular messages such as Sister, BFF, Aunt, etc. available for purchase. When you buy from these listings, the message displayed on the jewelry card will be what we will use to custom on the jewelry. Please make sure to read the descriptions carefully.
When we don’t have the word you are looking for, we welcome you to send in a request for that word so we can personalize it for you. We offer different bracelet and necklace designs for you to choose from.
• Does the custom piece come with a jewelry card explaining what the bracelet or necklace says so the recipient can decipher the secret message?
Yes, absolutely. Every Morse code piece is accompanied with a jewelry card. On the card, we will print the requested custom word and its Morse code translation. That way, the recipient can decipher the code by tracing each letter.
• What materials are your jewelry made of? Will they tarnish or turn color?
Our bracelets and necklaces are made with sterling silver, 14k gold filled, and rose gold filled.
Our chokers are made with either velvet or leather bands. The clasps used in chokers are silver and gold plated.
Sterling silver and gold filled jewelry will maintain their color and shine for a long period of time if they are cared and stored the right way. Please feel free to read more about the sterling silver and gold filled for tips to store and care for your jewelry.
• I am allergic to nickel? Is it safe to wear your jewelry?
We do our best to source raw materials (chains and beads) that are nickel free from trusted vendors in the US. However, some will be more sensitive than others when it comes to metal allergy. If you or your recipient has a history of high sensitivity to metals, we recommend to try with purchasing a bracelet from us first to test our product. If it doesn’t work out because your skin reacts to the bracelet, we are happy to accept a return and refund the item’s value back to you.
• What is your production timeline? How long will my order take to arrive?
We handcraft every piece to order in Los Angeles. Normal production time is 1-3 business days. With exception to peak holiday seasons (Valentines, Mother’s day, Christmas, etc.), it can take up to 5-7 business days.
We ship our products with USPS Priority, which will take an average of 2-3 business day to deliver your package to any US address.
US orders, please allow at least 5 - 7 business days from the order date to when you expect to receive your Morse code piece.
International orders, please allow at least 15 - 25 business days from the order date to when you expect to receive your Morse code piece.
• I need my item sooner - within 3 to 5 business days. Is it possible?
Yes, we do accept rush order with a rush fee for 1-day production. You can submit your rush request with your purchase.
US orders - USPS Express will guarantee 1-2 business days to deliver your order.
International orders - FedEX Intl Priority will guarantee 3-4 business days to deliver your order.
• I live in Canada, how long will it take for me to receive the item?
Standard shipping to Canada can take anywhere between 10 business days to 20 business days. Most of the time, our customers receive their order within 2 weeks. To shorten the delivery time, please go with International Priority or FedEx Priority. You can read more about shipping policies here.
• I live in Europe, how long will it take to receive the item?
Standard shipping to European countries can take anywhere between 14 business days to 20 business days. Most of the time, our customers receive their order within 14 business days. To shorten the delivery time, please go with International Priority or FedEx Priority. You can read more about shipping policies here.
• Do you offer gift box?
Yes we do! Every piece will come with a gift box ready for gifting.
• Can I request to include a personal message/note with the gift?
Yes definitely. If you are sending your gift directly to the recipient, we can include a handwritten note with the shipment. Please leave the note request in the special instruction box at checkout.
• I have a creative design idea, can you help to bring the idea to life?
We are more than happy to help you. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea and we will assist you with the design and custom process.
• My bracelet/necklace is too long/short. What should I do?
Please go here to read more about our modification policy.
• My piece was damaged upon arrival. Please advise?
We are sorry that the item was damaged during transit. Please reach out to us at email@example.com with pictures of the damaged piece. We will get back to you and arrange a new replacement to be sent out.
• Does it cost to repair my Morse code piece with you?
Please go here for the details of our repair policy.
• What is your return/exchange policies?
Please go here for the details of return/exchange policies.